At AIM, We want to give you the flexibility of quoting payments the way you want. Every lender has their own rates and terms, so if you would like the payments you quote to reflect this, our simple interface will simplify customization.
Setting Your Payment Terms
1. Login to AIM Control. Go to http://aim-control.com/control/ and enter your user name and password. If you don’t know what it is call or email 888-955-8777 EXT 3 or firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Once logged in, select the “Load” tab at the top of the page
3. In AIM Load, select the “Finance Rates” tab at the top of the screen
4. In the home screen of “Finance Rates”, you can now set the parameters for how you would like your payments to be quoted by. You can set your payment to reflect a bi weekly or monthly payment, reflect a percentage of cash down, and also include doc fee and tax if you choose. If you want the new vehicles to quote the sub vented finance rate we can, if stackable . For used and new vehicles, we by default quote TD/Canada Trust finance posted rates, based on the year and mileage of the vehicle.
5. You can adjust the finance rates we quote by default to reflect what your lenders offer. In order to see the pre loaded table of rates,click “Financing Rates On/Off”. When you do this the table will appear. If you want to edit any of the terms, rates or the kns restrictions, click over the number and the box will open up allowing you to edit